Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Card Tearing Ebook is Ready!
What will you learn with the Diesel Crew Card Tearing Ebook?
- 40+ pages of exercises that will give you inhuman levels of hand strength
- Find out how you can use push-ups to increase your grip strength and card tearing power
- How one simple technique can help you tear a deck of cards
- The #1 way to prevent injuries from card tearing
- Strengthen your hands while simultaneously strengthening your shoulders and biceps
- How things lying around your house or garage can be used to strengthen your hands, wrists and forearms
- Instantly improve your hand health with this simple recovery exercise on page 135.
- The importance of the extensor muscles and why you must train them in order to realize your full hand strength potential
- Learn the 3 exerices I do week in and week out that have kept my lower arms injury free since 2006
- Find out the card tearing hierarchy. What are the most difficult cards to tear? Which are the easiest? Go to Page 122
- Learn the recognized technique for measuring the hands - Page 123
- Avoid frustration by learning how to properly chalk your hands!
- Find out 4 basic card tearing techniques and 7 advanced ones, each complete with clear images and easy-to-understand directions
- Discover the Card Tearing Checklist - 5 mental points to run down in order to dominate every deck of cards in your path
For the many who have seen the Nail Bending Ebook-- You know what to expect. The best information from the Leaders in Grip. Act Now and pick it up at its opening price of $24.97.
Check it out here.